English Conversation Lessons

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Conversation Describing Your Summer Vacation

Telling your friend what you did this summer vacation.

Sanya:- Hey Vidya...

Vidya:- Hi Sanya, How are you?

Sanya:- I'm fine. You tell...how are you?

Vidya:- Me too good. Really glad to meet after such a long vacation. Now we will have real fun. And  how were your holidays?

Sanya:- My holidays were great. I enjoyed a lot.

Vidya:- Really. That's really nice. But i was entirely bored. By the way what you did in the vacations?

Sanya:- Actually we all went to our Grandmother's house in Nainital. This year all my cousins too gathered there. That's why it was so interesting. We all had so much of fun together that it can't be explained. And again Nainital is such a nice place. There are so many site scenes and lakes to visit. We all did boating and went to hills like Tiffin top...... Everything was so exciting and full of enjoyment. I wish next year also we all cousins can gather together.

Vidya:- Wow, you had real fun this vacation. Hey please, if possible then tell me also next year if you are going to Nainital. I would also like to join you all.

Sanya:- Ya, sure why not.

Vidya:- Ok, lets go now classes are about to start. In recess we will continue our discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment