English Conversation Lessons

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Conversation With Your Mom Explaining Why You Had A Fight

You and your younger brother had a fight and now Mom is asking for the explanation why did you hit your younger brother.

Mother:- Jyotsana, come here.

Jyotsana:- Yes mom....

Mother:- Why did you hit your younger brother?

Jyotsana:- Mom first he hitted me then only i slapped him.

Anuj:- No mom i didn't hit Jyotsana. She slapped me like this only.

Jyotsana:- No mom Anuj is telling lie.

Mother:- Anuj say the truth else all your pocket money is going to be stopped for this month.

Anuj:- Mom first of all she shouted at me. Than i hitted her.

Mother:- Jyotsana is Anuj saying right?

Jyotsana:- Yes Mom. Actually i was teaching him maths and he was not listening me.I explained him the same sum 4-5 times but again and again he simply ignored me. Then only i shouted at him.

Mother:- Is Jyotsana telling right Anuj?

Anuj:- Yes Mom. But still why did she shouted at me. She has no right for that.

Mother:- No Anuj you had made the mistake. She has full right to do so. She is your elder sister. And whatever she did it was for your good. You have no right to hit her even if she scolds you or slaps you without any reason.

Anuj:- Mom but its wrong.

Mother:- If she does so without any reason you simply come to me and tell me. I will scold her. Now go and apologize your mistake and say sorry to your sister.

Anuj:- Sorry Di.

Jyotsana:- Its ok. But please study else you will be failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment