English Conversation Lessons

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Conversation with Teacher At Parent's Meeting


Parent: Hello Ma'am.

Teacher: Hello, be seated.

Parent: I am Raghav's mother. How is he in the class?

Teacher: He is good but too notorious. He always completes his work as soon as possible and then he starts disturbing other kids in the classroom.

Parent: Oh, really. Its hard to believe as at home he is completely opposite of it. He is busy in himself only. In last meeting you told me that he does not responses in group but individually he does. What about that? Is their any improvement or not?

Teacher: Earlier, when ever we had any group discussion, he used to be very quite but one to one he was good. But by time he has improved and now he answers and sings rhymes in group also.

Parent: Few days back he was complaining that teacher didn't allowed me to sit me with my friends and was crying for it.

Teacher: Yes, i changed his place. And actually i use to change his place on regular basis as he doesn't listens me at all otherwise. As he becomes comfortable with his companion he stops listening me and is busy with his new friend. Because of this i use to change his place very frequently so that he may listen me.

Parent:  Oh, my God. I asked him also that you must have done something wrong, like this only teacher will not change your place. But he said, no i didn't did anything. Do i need to give him some practice sheets at home?

Teacher : No, not at all. He is good.

Parent:  Thank You Ma'am. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment