English Conversation Lessons

Friday, December 17, 2010

Preparing For An Interview

One of your friend have to appear for an interview for the post of Accountant but he is very afraid of it. Now you are helping him out in his preparation. Assume you are the interviewer who is going to take the interview and your friend is going to give the interview.

You:- Welcome Rakesh.

Rakesh:- Good morning Sir.

You:- So, tell me something about yourself.

Rakesh:- My name is Rakesh. I have completed my B.Com from ABC University with 70% of marks in 2009. Currently I am doing a computer course.

You:- Do you have any experience in Tally?

Rakesh:- Yes Sir, the computer course that I am pursuing includes Tally, Office, Word etc.

You:- So, do you know how to manage all the account details in Tally?

Rakesh:- Yes Sir, I have completed it last month. And now I am really handy to it.

You:- Do you have experience of handling any account in Tally?

Rakesh:- As such I have not worked in any company as a accountant but yes while learning Tally we have done some projects related to Accountancy in Tally.(You can give details of those)

You:- Ok, really nice talking to you Mr. Rakesh. You have cleared this round now. Our HR will contact you for further details.

Rakesh:- Thank You Sir and Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment