English Conversation Lessons

Friday, January 14, 2011

Conversation With A Newly Joined Colleague

There is a guy in your office who has newly joined. You are having conversation with him.

Nilesh:- What's your name?

Ankit:- Ankit....

Nilesh:- Hi Ankit... I'm Nilesh.

Ankit:- Hello.

Nilesh:- When did you joined the office?

Ankit:- I had joined just a week before.

Nilesh:- Welcome to our office. I sit just behind you. I have been watching you since last two days. Then only i understood that you are new at office.

Ankit:- Actually i don't know anyone right now here that's why.

Nilesh:- So, before at which company you were working?

Ankit:- I am a fresher. And this is my first job. I have joined it as a trainee before 6months at another branch of it. A week before only they hired me as an employee.

Nilesh:- Ok, that's good. So, what have you done?

Ankit:- I have completed MBA in Sales and Marketting just now. For its training purpose I joined the company.

Nilesh:- So, you are working here as a sales representative.

Ankit:- Yes.

Nilesh:- Oh, that's great we are in the same field. I am now a sales manager.

Ankit:- Since how many years you are working here?

Nilesh:- I am here since last three years. I also joined this company as a fresher. This company and the working enviornment here is really very nice. I love it. You will also enjoy working over here.

Ankit:- I also hope so.

Nilesh:- So, what are your future plans?

Ankit:- Not yet think of it. Till now there was a aim of getting at least a good and descent job. Now i have got it. Now for at least 2-3 years i will work here only. Then will see what have to do.

Nilesh:- Ok. Lets go to canteen. Now its lunch time.

Ankit:- Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment