English Conversation Lessons

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Telephonic Conversation:Giving Reminder For Quiz

Calling your friend and giving him reminder about tomorrow's Quiz.

Shreya:- What's happening dear...

Shruti:- Nothing special.... Just getting my bag set for tomorrow's school.

Shreya:- After vacations its really very boring to do all this.

Shruti:- Seriously, i wish if their were some more vacations to enjoy.

Shreya:- Same here.....By the way i called you to give you the reminder about tomorrow's quiz. Do you remember?

Shruti:- Ya i do. I have prepared for both the quiz's that is maths and science.

Shreya:- You are forgetting something dear.

Shruti:- SERIOUSLY!!!!! I don't remember any other. Is there any other quiz also?

Shreya:- There is a social quiz also.

Shruti:- Oh my God! I forgot. Thanks for reminding me dear...

Shreya:- Anytime.

Shruti:- Have you prepared for it?

Shreya:- Actually i also forgot it. It just struck my mind and was going to prepare for it. Then i thought i must give you also a reminder.

Shruti:- How sweet of you. If you haven't given me the reminder then i don't know what had happened tomorrow.

Shreya:- Don't worry now go and prepare for it. I am also going to study.

Shruti:- Lets go to study. See you tomorrow at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment