English Conversation Lessons

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Conversation: Apologizing Your Mistake

Calling your friend to say sorry for whatever happened today at college.

Vaishali:- Hi Akruti....What's happening?

Akruti:- Nothing. Just taking rest.

Vaishali:- Are you angry with me?

Akruti:- No. Why are you thinking so?

Vaishali:- I know you are. And you should be for what i did today at college. I am really sorry. Please forgive me. I assure you that in future it will never happen again.

Akruti:- Its okay. Don't say sorry. It is more than enough for me that you realized your mistake.

Vaishali:- I'm really feeling so guilty that i can't explain it.

Akruti:- Don't be guilty. It happens sometimes. Now everything is okay. Actually i was also very upset. We are childhood friends and i can never afford loosing our friendship. Our fight was so painful for me that i even can't tell you.

Vaishali:- For me also it was not able to resist this pain that's why i called immediately as i reached home. I wanted everything to be okay as soon as possible. Now i am feeling so relaxed and nice. I am really happy that everything is again normal between us.

Akruti:- I am also very happy and relaxed. Now you also go and take rest. Tomorrow we will party.

Vaishali:- Party for what?

Akruti:- Stupid for our patch up....:-)
(Both of them goes to take rest)

No comments:

Post a Comment