English Conversation Lessons

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Conversation On Diwali

Sheela: Hey hi, How are you?

Shaina: I'm fine, how are you? Tell me how was your Diwali?

Sheela: It was Fab. We enjoyed a lot. We lighted up so many lamps and enjoyed crackers too.

Shaina: Mine was also great. First of all we did Diwali Pujan with Ganesh Ji and Laxmi ji Statue and then we lightened up so many lamps. Our home was sparkling up with lights and joys and Happiness that Diwali brings with it.

Sheela: Ya, its a great festival and one of the most important one. I simply love Diwali.

Shaina: Which sweet you use to enjoy on Diwali?

Sheela: My Mom makes, Gujiya, Barfi and many other types of sweets on the occasion of Diwali. I simple love sweets so i enjoy all types of sweets. What sweets do you like on Diwali?

Shaina: I'm not that too fond of sweets, but yes i, also love to eat Gujiya's.

Sheela: On Diwali there are so many guests that use to come and give their best wishes for the upcoming new year. I love all this tradition.

Shaina: We also use to go and visit our relatives. In fact now a days we have started to do a combined get together on the occasion of Diwali. In this celebration the entire family is invited and we use to enjoy a lot.

Shaina: We use to organize different types of games both for children's and adults. Even we use to plan some games specially for couples. It is a great fun.

Sheela: Wow, it sounds so exciting. I'll also propose this idea on next coming Diwali. I'm sure everyone will enjoy and this will definitely double the happiness of everyone.

Shaina: Ya it will. Now we should go for our classes. Recess is over.

Sheela: Ok. Lets go.

No comments:

Post a Comment