English Conversation Lessons

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Conversation On New Year

Ayushi: Hi Preeti, what are you doing?

Preeti: Hi Ayushi, I am planning for the coming new year. It's so exciting every time when new year is almost to arrive.

Ayushi: Really, whats your plan for the coming new year? I've not even thought of anything yet.

Preeti: It's a surprise. Tell me what will be yours this year's resolution?

Ayushi: Not thought of yet, but may be not to get any more scold of Teachers. :) What will be yours?

Preeti: Mine is to complete schools work before doing anything else.

Ayushi: That's really nice. Now tell me what else you are planning for on this new year?

Preeti: I was thinking to organize a get together of family and friends both. What do you think about this?

Ayushi: Not a bad idea, infact great. In daily, now a days people hardly get anytime to meet each other and have a word of talk.

Preeti: Yes, like this every one meet, talk, celebrate and enjoy. It will be a great fun.

Ayushi: I was thinking to go to some Hill station on this new year. But still didn't got time to have words with ma papa.

Preeti: This is also nice. You will have a great outing like this and a break from daily schedule.

Ayushi: Yes, we all need it.

Preeti: Do click great snaps over there and tell me afterwards how your experience was. I will be really waiting to hear how your new year celebration was.

Ayushi: Ya sure. I will also be excited to hear, how your get together was. Do click great snaps so that we can share and enjoy our experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment