English Conversation Lessons

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Conversation Regarding How To Improve Grammar

Henry: Hi, Genny.

Genny: Hi. What's up?

Henry: I was just thinking of how I, can improve my grammar. I really want to, but, have no idea from where to start.

Genny: It's very easy take up any English grammar book and start reading it. Along reading do solve its given exercises.

Henry: Have you also read any grammar book?

Genny: Yes, of course and i love that book. I studied grammar with the help of Wren n Martin English grammar book. And believe me no book could be better than it.

Henry: Can I borrow your book for few days?

Genny: Ya sure, why not. Tomorrow i will bring it.

Henry: Oh, that's great. Thank you so much for your help and favor.

Genny: Anytime. Along with this, it will be good if you read English newspaper or magazine or anything that will help you to improve your fluency too.

Henry: Sure why not. Again thanks for your great tips. I will definitely follow them and work out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment