English Conversation Lessons

Friday, December 21, 2012

Conversation Describing Your School Trip

Ananya: Hi, what's going on?

Smriti: Hey hi, i was just thinking about our school trip. That was really great.

Ananya: Yes, it was. We enjoyed a lot. I hope, next year again we can go on a similar trip.

Smriti: I also hope so, it was so good. There were so many places to visit. Which place did you enjoyed the most?

Ananya: Place that i liked most was the Science Museum. It was awesome. There was so much to learn about. Which place did you liked most?

Smriti: Actually, i enjoyed everything. I enjoyed scenic beauty a lot. I love nature and its beauty.

Ananya: Scenic beauty was also great there. It was so relaxing.

Smriti: If someone asks me which place will i like to go again for the trip, i will choose the one that is full of scenic beauty.

Ananya: I will also enjoy it. Now we should move we are getting late.

No comments:

Post a Comment