English Conversation Lessons

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Asking Mom For A Delicious Breakfast

Asking Mom for a delicious breakfast on Sunday.

Rakshanda:- Hey Mom, what are you planning to cook today in breakfast?

Mother:- I have not planned for anything special. There are simply some sandwiches and stuffed paratha.

Rakshanda:- Oh no Mom, i don't want to eat that today.

Mother:- So, what do you want? Have you planned for anything else?

Rakshanda:- Not as such planned but just now something came into my mind and i want that for breakfast.

Mother:- Tell me what do you want. We still have some time for breakfast. If possible i will make it.

Rakshanda:- Actually i wanted pizza today at breakfast....

Mother:- Pizza! But i don't have all the ingredients required to prepare it. Next weekend i will make it surely.

Rakshanda:- No Mom i want it today itself.

Mother:- But its not possible. We don't have vegetables and not even pizza cheese.

Rakshanda:- You tell me the list what all thing are needed. I will bring that right now.

Mother:- Ok, then listen. Bring 4pizza base, 1 Pizza cheese, 2 cheese cubes, and capsicum and onion. But listen you have to help me in doing prepration of pizza as its too late. I won't be able to do everything all alone.

Rakshanda:- For sure Mom. You are so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment