English Conversation Lessons

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Conversation: Reminder For A Book

Calling your friend to give him reminder to bring your book.

Shaanu:- Hey Megha, What are doing?

Megha:- Just was about to sleep. You called so late. Anything important.

Shaanu:- Sorry to disturb you so late. I called just to give you the reminder to bring my Physics book. I need it urgently.

Megha:- Okay, i will bring it tomorrow.

Shaanu:- If it had not been urgent i shouldn't had called you.

Megha:- No problem, i can understand. And my work is also finished with that book. Actually its good that you had given me reminder.

Shaanu:- Okay, now you go and sleep. And once again sorry to disturb you.

Megha:- Don't be sorry. Its not like that you have disturbed me. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment